Hyderabad: The Company on Wednesday announces the launch of M-Scholar 2019, a student empowerment initiative by Magma Fincorp which will provide scholarships to 100 deserving students for higher education at the undergraduate level.
“The very foundation of M-Scholar is laid on the core precept of ‘Padhega India tabhi to bodega India’. We aim to help meritorious students from the underprivileged sections of society embark on the path to attaining academic excellence through this unique scholarship program.” says Kaushik Sinha – Head CSR at Magma Fincorp.
Students who are 20 years old, have secured 80% marks in the Class XII exam and have a monthly household income less than Rs.10,000 are eligible to avail the scholarship. Out of the current 300 scholars, 43 are from AP and Telangana and 86 in all from South India, explained Mr. Sinha. We hope we will get more applicants this year from the South, he added.
· Maximum age of applicant as on 15th August 2019 – 20 years
· Applicant should have secured a minimum 80% marks in school passing out board exam (class XII) in their respective state boards
· Students from families having a monthly household income of less than Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) are eligible
Interested and eligible students can send the following documents to Magma Fincorp Ltd.:
1. Application letter seeking to be enrolled in the scheme
2. Attested photocopy of the Class XII mark sheet, Set of two passport photographs
3. Age proof (School certificate/ Admin card), Address proof and Identity proof
4. Income certificate of parent (Monthly Household Income must be Rs. 10,000/ or less per month)
5. College admission proof (for an undergraduate course), Bank account details
6. Character Certificate from School last attended
Corporate Communications Department
Magma Fincorp Ltd.
Tower 4A, Ecospace Business Park,
Ambuja Realty Campus, New Town, Kolkata – 700156. West Bengal
Scholarship enquiry contact: (11am to 5pm)